Contact Me

Contact me: mariadeboehme@gmail.com

Thursday, February 5, 2015

#FFF Pina's Fabulous Mexi-Neon Birthday Celebration

Fiesta, Neon, Pina, Flora Farm, DRINKS, flan…..what else does a girl want…..

My friend Pina went all out for her birthday celebration and I was so happy when she invited me to jump in and help out.  We always have the BEST time and  I love collaborating with her.  Her eye for detail is like no other!   White - Neon Mexican Fresh.  Fiesta Perfection….tassels, sombreros, the rope chandelier, the hanging greenery chandeliers, hand painted menus, embroidered neon textiles, mini burro piñatas, the seating chart, the flowers (sigh….) loveliness everywhere!!!!! 

The party was held at Flora Farm, my fav!  Flora has got it all.  The Mango grove is a blank canvas to create whatever you can imagine, their food and drinks are out of this world and to top it off they have the best staff in town. 

Enjoy all of the stunning photos by Ana & Jerome.

To my friend Pina, you inspire me.  Love youuuuuuuuu.  When's the next party???? 

xoxo
Maria













































No comments:

Post a Comment