Contact Me

Contact me: mariadeboehme@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Introducing the Leavitt's

Last year I teamed together with Alec and T and Be That Bride Events and took on 3 weddings with them.  Casey was one of them.  I fell in love with Casey the moment we started talking.  We clicked.  I loved all of Casey's inspirations.   Of course Pina and I worked together on the design and she created the loveliest tables.  

Thank you Casey for trusting me all the way!  OK, Casey by the way, has the most GORGEOUS dress EVERRRRRRR.  Casey is tall and beautiful (inside and out) and this dress is wow, I am obsessed.

I am so excited for you and Joe and the new baby!  I just found out she is expecting a baby boy this fall.  They will be the most amazing parents!     Enjoy the pics of their wedding by Alec & T
xoxo























No comments:

Post a Comment